Due to the dreadful life of today and irregularity in eating, it is becoming commonplace to increase obesity. Many people are more upset with obesity. Despite changing lifestyle, people do not get relief from obesity. Bariatric surgery is a very effective way to work over obesity. However, this surgery is for people whose weight is 30 to 40 kilos more than their length. In bariatric surgery, 70 to 80 percent of the stomach is cut and separated. Under this surgery, one and a half to two kilograms of weight starts decreasing each week. Within 6 months of this surgery, the weight of the patient decreases from 30 to 60 kg. Due to obesity, patients become free from problems of diabetes, joint pains, heart problems, and hypertension.
Bariatric surgery :
In this surgery, mainly 80 percent of the stomach is cut off and separated. There are three types of bariatric surgery, including lap band, sleeve gastrictomy and gastric bypass. This surgery occurs in laparoscopic manner. The ability to eat after lap band surgery is greatly reduced. After this surgery, weight reduces from 60 to 65 percent in 18 to 24 months. After sleeve gastrictomy, one and a half to two kilos of weight is reduced every week. It reduces the weight of 80 to 85 percent in 12 to 18 months. In the gastric bypass the stomach is internally divided, through which the food goes through the left side and into the small intestine.
Benefits of Bariatric Surgery :
There are many advantages of bariatric surgery
1. After this surgery, appetite seems quite low.
2. After this surgery the food digested very late.
3. After this surgery, the formation of hunger hormone also stops. This starts to accumulate in the form of energy stored in body fat and the person starts to thin quickly.
4. It has control over diabetes as well as working on obesity.
5. After this surgery, it helps in reducing depression.
6. After this surgery, blood pressure and sugar are also normal.
7. With this weight loss surgery increases the level of energy in the body, which increases activation.
8. After this surgery, problems like joint pain, heart disease and hypertension are also removed.
Things to keep in mind after surgery :
Like every surgery, it is very important to take care of some things even after bariatric surgery.
1. After surgery, it may be difficult to digest food for a few days. Therefore, caution is needed in the catering.
2. Precautions given by doctors for one year of surgery should be followed.
3. After the surgery, low-fat food should be taken and must be done exercise.
4. Always try to take high protein and low fat diet.
Diyos hospital is the best option for Bariatric surgery in delhi.